Here are some of the day's top stories from Maryland Patches:
A restaurateur is under fire for his Facebook comments about the black community.
Military veterans, members of the College Park Fire Department and others joined.
There has been a 10 percent year-over-year increase in fatal overdoses in Howard County.
Protests And Responses
- Annapolis Officials To Establish A Civilian Review Board
- Baltimore Protest: Thousands March Against Racist Policing
- Racial Inequities To Be Addressed At BCPS: School Board
- Bowie Police Chief Reacts To Death Of George Floyd
- Havre de Grace Protests Racism With Multiple Demonstrations
- Tuesday Designated As Day Of Prayer In Howard County
- Montgomery County's Policing Town Hall Scheduled June 8
- Towson Protesters Lie Down Outside Courthouse
Also Worth A Look Today
- Maryland Coronavirus Hospitalizations Dip Below 1K
- Bel Air MVA Office Reopens Monday, June 8
- Laurel Car Fire Damages Home; Arson Suspected: Officials
- Outcry Over MD Primary Election Breakdowns Gets Louder
- A Third Of MoCo Residents Haven't Completed Census: Officials
- Brandon Scott Takes Lead Over Sheila Dixon In Baltimore’s Mayoral Race
- Memorial For Floyd In Houston; Congress Prepares Police Reform
- RI Donut Shop Sparks Controversy After Ending Police Discount
Thanks for reading!