Mar. 14—The state Department of Health reported another 73 cases of COVID-19 and no new deaths in Luzerne County on Sunday.
The county has 25,687 positive cases and the death toll is 746.
A total of 31 COVID-19 patients in Luzerne County are hospitalized, with six adult patients in intensive care units and three patients on ventilators.
Statewide there are 1,914 additional cases, bringing the total to 966,210. The death toll is now 24,530.
To date, 25,049 Luzerne County residents have received partial vaccinations and 44,903 have received full vaccinations.
COVID-19 testing sites
* Patients who think they have symptoms of COVID-19 should call their primary care physician.
* Call the Geisinger COVID-19 hotline at 570-284-3657 to learn more about how to get tested.
* Rite Aid on South River Street in Plains Twp. is providing tests. Patients must pre-register at riteaid.com.
* MedExpress Urgent Care locations on Kidder Street in Wilkes-Barre and the West Side Mall in Edwardsville are providing tests. Patients can schedule a test at medexpress.com/covid19.html.
* CVS in the Midway Shopping Center in Wyoming and in Exeter provide drive-thru testing and can be scheduled by visiting cvs.com.
Contact the writer: