The "T-Cell Immunotherapy Market Research Report by Mechanism Of Action, by Product Class - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global T-Cell Immunotherapy Market is expected to grow from USD 37,168.68 Million in 2019 to USD 76,066.68 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.67%.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global T-Cell Immunotherapy Market including Adaptimmune Therapeutics, Autolus, Bluebird Bio, CARsgen Therapeutics, Celgene, Cellectis, Innovative Cellular Therapeutics, Novartis, and Sinobioway Cell Therapy.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the T-Cell Immunotherapy Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward.
The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global T-Cell Immunotherapy Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global T-Cell Immunotherapy Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global T-Cell Immunotherapy Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global T-Cell Immunotherapy Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global T-Cell Immunotherapy Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global T-Cell Immunotherapy Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Market Outlook
3.2. Mechanism Of Action Outlook
3.3. Type of Therapy Outlook
3.4. Product Class Outlook
3.5. Geography Outlook
3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. T-Cell Immunotherapy Market, By Geography
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Insights
6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global T-Cell Immunotherapy Market, By Mechanism Of Action
7.2. Active Immunotherapy
7.3. Passive Immunotherapy
8. Global T-Cell Immunotherapy Market, By Type of Therapy
9. Global T-Cell Immunotherapy Market, By Product Class
9.2. Bispecific Antibodies
9.4. Monoclonal Antibodies
9.5. Oncolytic Virus Therapy
10. Americas T-Cell Immunotherapy Market
11. Asia-Pacific T-Cell Immunotherapy Market
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa T-Cell Immunotherapy Market
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market Share Analysis
13.4. Competitive Scenario
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Adaptimmune Therapeutics
14.3. Bluebird Bio
14.4. CARsgen Therapeutics
14.7. Innovative Cellular Therapeutics
14.9. Sinobioway Cell Therapy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vg6ykh
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201023005183/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900