Another day, another list of nifty paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free. Of course, that makes these lists sound unexciting when the truth is exactly the opposite. We scour the App Store for the best paid apps that go on sale for free each day, and you can always expect to find some fantastic apps you’ll wonder how you ever lived without. Tuesday’s list is no different, and we have some particularly cool apps for you today.
Also don’t forget to check out yesterday’s list of paid apps gone free, because a few of them are still free downloads!
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Tocal is created for those who want a fast and simple calendar. It is a calendar for todays events, not yesterday and not tomorrow. And for this reason the launchtime is much faster than the average calendar app.
+ See todays events only! (A feature, not a bug)
+ See time to next event
+ Instantly see progress of current event
+ Choose calendars
+ Add new events
+ Edit existing events
InstaSlide+ is the perfect app for creating beautiful slideshow from your photos. Create beautiful short video stories using customizeable play time, transitions, beackground music, watermark, filter effects, narration and texts.
• Add multiple photos from your iPhone album
• Reorder photos with long press
• Resize each photo as you want
• Add text to each photo
• Apply beautiful filter effects
• Add text
• Change background color
• Change font and size
• Beautiful text styles
• Customizable play time
• 10 transition effects
• Background music with your own songs
• Trim and adjust volume of background music
• Customizable watermark with beautiful text styles and fonts
• Apply 11 image filters to each photo slide
• Add narration to each slide
• Add text to each slide with beautiful text styles and fonts
• Apply Background color to each text slide
PREVIEW & SHARE
• Instant preview
• Save to Camera Roll
• Share to Instagram, facebook and youtube
• Send email and copy to clipboard
• Convert to animated gif
HC Unit Convert
The #1 Unit Conversion App. the most complete, the most number of units.
· 63 Categories, 1506 Units
· Customize need to show the categories and contain units, and display order
· Currency conversion rates updated in real time
· Extremely Easy-to-Use
· Backspace key
Including the following measurement:
Acceleration, Acceleration Linear, Angle, Area, Calorific, Capacitance, Centistoke, Charge, Circumference, Concentration Molar, Conductance, Cubic Attometer, Cubic Decimeter, Currency, Data Storage,Date, Decigram, Dekagram, Density, Digital Image, Electric Current, Electric Conductance, Electric Field, Electric Potential, Energy, Entropy, Flow, Flow Mass, Flow Molar, Force, Frequency, Fuel Consumption, Heat Capacity, Heat Transfer, Illumination, Inductance, Inertia, Length, Light, Luminance, Magnetic Flux, Magnetomotive Force, Moment of Force, Moment of Inertia, Power, Pressure, Radiation, Radiation Absorbed, Radiation Exposure, Radioactivity, Resistivity, Sound, Specific Heat, Specific Volumn, Speed, Surface Tension, Temperature, Time, Torque, Viscosity(Oil & Water), Volume, Weight, Weight Mass
More categories will be continuously added.
Save Your Time. Quickly & Easily!
Your selfies are basic.
Try Selfie Vision.
Location data is stored in every photo you take with your iPhone. When your photos are shared on the internet, anyone that sees them can see exactly where they were taken. NoLocation is here to fix that problem. With just a few taps, you can remove that data. After the data is removed, it will automatically open the share menu so you can send it to the to the internet or your favorite social network. Whether you’re an iPhoneographer, a selfie addict, or someone that likes iPhones, this app is for you.
NoLocation is optimised for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c, and iPhone 5.
Run 10K PRO
So you want to do serious running? The time has come for 10K!
10K may seem daunting, but even if you’ve never run before you’ll find it surprisingly easy!
Here is what our users say about the app:
“Love it. Great gentle build up to a serious run and you can listen to your own tunes.” thebrock
“I have lost 20 pounds using the app, eating well and preparing for my first 10k :0)” Yay yay UNO
“This app is organized and simplistic. Easy to use even if you’ve never used a fitness app before. It tells you 3 runs a week and you’ll be able to run a 10k in 10 weeks, even if you’re brand new to running. I’m fairly new, and I like that it gives you an option to start at a 5k if you’re at that point already. It gives you exactly what you need and is easy to navigate. I love that it has you do intervals of running, jogging, and walking for those of us not ready to run 30 mins at once. And it isn’t too daunting either. Three times a week is a great start, and it makes running a 10k in 10 weeks seem achievable. I don’t want to be overwhelmed by a fitness program, and this doesn’t do that. You don’t even have to complete it in 10 weeks. You can stop and then continue when you left off. And it logs EVERYTHING. So even if you have to cut a run short, you can go back and do it again without losing data from your last attempt. Thanks for helping me get back on track. :)” ivegotatower
In RUN a 10K, you can either take up where you left off with the “Run a 5K” app (skip the first 4 weeks), or you can start from scratch! Our gradual interval training is designed to take you all the way up to running 10K.
10 weeks, 3 workouts per week, 30 minutes per session and you’ll improve your speed, endurance, and technique. We promise that everything that seemed impossible to you will be kid stuff by the end of the program.
Train. Conquer. RUN a 10K!
– Effective training plan from the best coaches
– GPS map saved for each training session
– Calorie counting
– Manual editing of workouts
– Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
– Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
– Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
– Motivating tips on running with each training session
– Sharing achievements with Facebook & Twitter friends
– Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
– Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
– Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
– Synchronization with Apple Health app.
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run a 10K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
*** Check out the new Voice Notifications!! Use Siri as your own personal DJ announcing artist name and track title as you enjoy your music! ***
LeechTunes, the fresh new way to enjoy your iPod music. Now you can listen to your music with great ease and style. LeechTunes features customized gesture controls in a skinned interface that shouts out your personality.
LeechTunes is perfect for in-car use for safer music control. No need to look away from the road while changing track & playlist. Also great while doing other tasks like jogging, working-out or just general listening.
– Main Features:
• Gesture controls for basic iPod functions.
• Portrait and Landscape layouts.
• 21 built-in skins/themes.
• User skin. Use your favourite image as background!
• View official site of current track’s artist.
• Quick web search for related YouTube videos.
• Wikipedia info on artist.
• Programmable 2-finger gesture controls for easy access to frequently used functions.
• A more powerful media browser with music queuing and playlist management.
• Auto-lock disable function with paused music override.
• Time display.
• Sleep timer.
• Brightness control.
• Auto dim.
• Song scrubbing.
• NEW: Voice notification.
• Share on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Share with friends what you are currently listening!
• Audio route button to easily change audio output including Airplay and Bluetooth devices.
• Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Korean and Traditional Chinese languages supported.
– All customizable gesture controls:
• Tap: Play/Pause music
• Left/Right Swipe: Previous/Next track
• Up/Down Swipe: Volume control
• Double-Tap: Toggle Shuffle Mode
• Triple-Tap: Toggle Repeat Mode
• 2-Finger Tap: Play All Media
• 2-Finger Up/Down: Switch Playlist
• 2-Finger Left/Right: Forward/Rewind (quick-swipe to skip 30s)
• Shake: Shuffle play songs.
• Tap & Hold: Play current artist.
• 2-FingerTap & Hold: Share on Facebook.
Other available functions:
• Previous Skin.
• Next Skin.
• Play current album.
• Show Playlist.
• Share on Instagram.
• Mute On/Off.
• Brightness +/-
• Song scrubbing.
• Sleep timer.
• Voice notify current track title.
▸ Clean your Notepads. BillMinder is here !
√ Editor’s Choice !
√ June Best Paid Application !
• Ready for iPhone 6, 6+ and iOS 8 !
• Touch ID & Passcode Support
• Full Screen Design for iPads
▸ WEB REVIEWS
√ Cool Design and Features !
√ You will never forget your payments with BillMinder !
√ Clean your notepad. BillMinder is here !
▸ CUSTOMER REVIEWS
√ It’s really cool and simply application for ios users.
√ Smart Tables are awesome. I can see my all payments in same table yay !
√ There are tons of application here, but this is the simple and cool one !
√ Perfect design and useful app.
▸ What is BillMinder?
BillMinder is an advanced system to track monthly payments, and bills. It designed to ask for minimum number of data, and give back maximum details and data. The interface we used is offering you to add payments under 3 seconds. Amongst the similar applications, this is the easiest, the purest, and the fastest one. You need to add your usual payments to the application only for once. Unlike other applications, Monthly Minder doesn’t want you to add neither your bills monthly, nor your every payments. That’s why it doesn’t cause you any trouble to adding unnecessary data, and in return it offers what you need. It’s duty is not get information from you, but to give it.
▸ What is it for?
It arranges all your payments every month and shows them to you with smart charts. Therefore you can see the ongoing month, the future, and the past payments, details, and total amounts. Also you can change these payments’ status as ‘Paid’, and personalize the list, and you can delete the payments that you canceled, or don’t want to see anymore. Because of BillMinder you can see what you have to pay, before the bills arrive, and manage your budget according to this. Advanced reminding, and repeating features give you vocal, and visual notices, so you don’t stay behind your payments. You will see your credit card receipts before they arrive, and you won’t think about when the which card’s installment ends, or when the which payment’s last day, again. We know that, what you expect in a receipt doesn’t match with what you get. But they will. In fact, we assure you that, you will never need to look at your receipts again.
▸ Why BillMinder ?
Progress will 100% take form towards customer needs. This is not a sell, and leave archetype application. That’s why we ask you to contact us, and let us know what you want in the application.
Our differences from other applications?
Unlike other applications, BillMinder doesn’t ask you to add data you don’t know, or don’t want to add. It designed to add payments under 3 seconds with minimum data. With smart charts (past, present, and upcoming) you can see all your payments without choosing any categories. Monthly Minder is an application that has a “ BillMinder – Quick Look” imported in itself, and it’s not different form the only in its category, but also in all the applications at Apple Store. With that guide you can get detailed informations about your application’s working basis, and with examples you can learn about how it operates your payments under which categories. Therefore, you can use your application more productive, and make use of all features knowingly.
This article was originally published on BGR.com