8 Treated For Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Queens

Eight people were treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning at an apartment building in Queens late Friday night.

Video Transcript

- Developing this morning, eight people were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning possibility after an incident overnight at an apartment building in Queens. The FDNY responded to the building on 81st Street in Jackson Heights just before midnight. And all four of the victims had to be hospitalized. No word on the cause of the leak.