Anker is known for two things: making fantastic accessories that are just as good as similar products from top brands, and having wonderfully low prices since the company doesn’t spend millions on marketing. As good as Anker’s prices are though, the company often gets undercut these days by smaller Chinese accessory makers. Thankfully, that’s where Amazon sales come in! The Anker AK-A2518013 Wireless Charging Pad is one of the brand’s most popular wireless chargers, and it’s a solid value at $18. But if you use the coupon code ANKER18013 at checkout, you can get one for just $9.99!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
More from BGR
- Today's best deals: $27 true wireless earbuds, $49 Bose headphones, $7 smart plugs, PS4 games under $20, more
- Unheard-of deal gets you the wireless camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere for $14
- Bose's 2 best pairs of wired headphones are on sale starting at $49
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Charge Forward: Charge any Qi-compatible device 10% faster than other 5W wireless chargers, using highly efficient components and an advanced chipset.
- Case-Friendly: Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases UNDER 5 MM THICKNESS ONLY. Metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- Certified Safe: Eliminate safety concerns with overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection, and more.
- What You Get: PowerPort Wireless 5 Pad, 3ft Micro USB cable (AC adapter not included), welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon is blowing out unlocked iPhone 6, 6s Plus, and 7 refurbs starting at $121
- Incredible wireless offer gets you unlimited data on Verizon’s 4G LTE Network
Trending Right Now:
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 could run into a problem with Winona Ryder
- National Tequila Day 2019: Where to get $1 tequila shots and more deals today
- After its biggest price hike ever, Netflix just launched a $3 streaming plan for a select few people