It’s wonderful that Apple’s latest laptops are so thin and lightweight. Seriously, I marvel at my MacBook Air every single time I look at it. At the same time, I really do think that I would be happier with a laptop that was slightly thicker if it meant getting back all the ports that Apple used to include on its laptops. That’s not happening anytime soon though, which is why you need to get yourself a Mokin USB C HDMI Adapter Hub. For under $30, you add a 4K UHD HDMI, two USB 3.0 ports, an SD card reader, and a microSD card reader… all with one compact little adapter!
Here’s more info from the product page:
Who needs Prime Day when the Echo Dot is already half off at $25?
Try this $30 pro controller instead of the $70 Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
This popular $90 air fryer is down to $59 today, a new all-time low
- Usb-c hub (5-in-1): extend one 4K UHD HDMI port, two Supper speed USB 3.0 Ports, one SD Memory Card slot and one TF memory card slot from one USB-C/Thunderbolt 3/ Type C port
- 4K video USB-C to HDMI Adapter: mirror or extend your screen with USB C hub HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD @ 30Hz or full HD 1080P video to HDTV, monitor or projector
- Super speed USB 3.0 ports(at full-speed): allow you to connect keyboard, Mouse, hard drive, etc to MacBook Pro, up to 5Gbps data transmission speed, down compatible with USB A 2.0 and below. Because HDD/SDD needs more power, so this adapter only allow connect 1 HDD/SSD and this adapter won’t support Apple USB Super drive.
- Convenient USB-C to card reader for USB-C/Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 devices to access files from SD/TF card reader, perfect for photographer or designer, etc
- Aluminiun case design(space Gray), perfect for new laptops with USB-C port, such as 2017 MacBook Pro, 2015/2016 retain 12 inch MacBook, Dell XPS 13, HP spetre x2, etc.
BGR Top Deals:
- This $16 clip-on lens kit fits the iPhone or any Android phone, and it’s awesome
- Amazon deal offers a 7-inch Android tablet for under $43