Some of the things in your home need normal outlets for power, while others use charging cables with USB-A connectors. Then there are some newer devices that use USB-C instead, which is capable of charging your gear much more quickly. Wouldn’t it be great if the wall outlets in your house or apartment had all three different plugs so you could connect anything you want? Now they can. Check out the Leviton T5633-W 15-Amp Power Receptacle with Type A & Type-C USB Chargers on Amazon. They install just like any standard receptacles and they’re only $22 a piece.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
More from BGR
- The upgraded, faster version of Amazon's best-selling Wi-Fi extender is down to $19.99, an all-time low
- Why are these smart LED bulbs better than Philips Hue? Because they cost $9 instead of $50
- This awesome padlock opens with just a touch of your finger, and it's on sale for $25
- SMART Built in smart chip recognizes the individual device’s charging requirements to optimize the charge
- POWERFUL Two high powered charging ports deliver a combined total of 5.1 Ampere charging current and 25+ watts of power
- CONVENIENT No more searching for charging adapters! Upgrade so you can charge electronics leaving the outlets free for additional power needs
- THE FUTURE OF CHARGING USB Type C provides faster charging and is emerging as the standard port on many phones, tablets and laptops
- ENHANCED SAFETY Built in over current protection helps protect electronics from receiving too much power, which can damage the device
BGR Top Deals:
- Umm… have you seriously not gotten your free money yet from Amazon?
- Buy one of these sleek new iPhone 11 or 11 Pro cases and you’ll get a pair of Bluetooth earbuds for free!
Trending Right Now:
- Google Maps just got a brand new feature that goes way beyond navigation
- Marvel might make a monumental change when they bring the X-Men to the MCU
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fans, rejoice: HBO could greenlight a second prequel series soon