RIVERSIDE COUNTY, CA — The Fourth of July holiday won’t be the same amid the coronavirus pandemic, but families and friends still able to gather and celebrate the day may do so, including those in Los Angeles.
And it’s almost inevitable that a supply of condiments, hot dogs, potato chips and other July 4 classics will be forgotten on the day. Luckily, the majority of grocery stores will still be open to help out.
Here are the grocery stores that will be open on the Fourth of July in Riverside County, along with a couple of those that won’t.
Some grocery stores are still operating under special coronavirus-related hours, so make sure to double-check with your neighborhood location.
- Albertson’s is open on July 3 and 4 for regular local hours.
- Find your nearest store here.
- Open, but with special holiday hours
- Check with your nearest location here.
- All Costco locations are closed on July 4.
- Check with your nearest store here.
- Gelson's Markets:
- All Gelson's locations will be open on July 3 and 4.
- Confirm hours with your nearest location.
- Ralphs stores are open on July 3 and 4.
- Check hours with your Ralphs here.
- Sprouts Farmers Market:
- All Sprouts stores will be open on July 3 and 4.
- Find your local Sprouts here.
- Stater Bros. Markets:
- Stater Bros. shops will be open on July 3 and 4.
- Locations here.
- Target locations are open.
- Check hours with your nearest Target here.
- Walmart stores are open July 3 and 4.