OCEANSIDE, CA — The Fourth of July holiday won't be the same amid the coronavirus pandemic, but that doesn't mean people in Oceanside and across San Diego County can't celebrate with hot dogs, potato chips and other July 4 classics.
It's almost inevitable that a supply of condiments or something else will be forgotten on the day. Luckily, the majority of grocery stores will still be open on Independence Day.
Here are the grocery stores that will be open on the Fourth of July in San Diego County, along with a couple of those that won't.
Some grocery stores are still operating under special coronavirus-related hours, so make sure to double-check with your neighborhood location.
- Albertsons is open on July 3 and 4 for regular local hours.
- Find your nearest store here.
- Open, but with special holiday hours
- Check with your nearest location here.
- All Costco locations are closed on July 4.
- Check with your nearest store here.
- Gelson's Markets:
- All Gelson's locations will be open on July 3 and 4.
- Confirm hours with your nearest location.
- Ralphs stores are open on July 3 and 4.
- Check hours with your Ralphs here.
- Sprouts Farmers Market:
- All Sprouts stores will be open on July 3 and 4.
- Find your local Sprouts here.
- Target locations are open.
- Check hours with your nearest Target here.
- Trader Joe's:
- Trader Joe's stores are closed on July 4.
- Locations here.
- All locations open July 3 and 4.
- Store locator here.
- Walmart stores are open July 3 and 4.
- Whole Foods:
- Whole Foods stores are closed on July 4.
- Check here with your nearest store.