Editor's note: Events are subject to change during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and contacting your church ahead of time is recommended. Churches may send updates to worship services, schedules or protocols via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Amarillo Unitarian Universalist Fellowship – 4109 Cornell St. In-person services and children’s programming are now available on Sundays at 11 a.m. Services are also live-streamed on our YouTube and Facebook pages. We believe in the inherent worth and dignity of every person and invite you to join us. For more information, see our website at uuamarillo.org.
• Polk Street United Methodist Church — Please worship with us in person at 8:30 and 10:55 a.m. in our historic Sanctuary at 1401 S. Polk St., or worship online with us at 10:55 a.m. at psumc.com or on our Facebook page. At Polk Street, we have multiple ways for you to connect with our community of faith. From Bible studies and small groups to exercise classes and outreach to the impoverished, there is a place for you. If you’d like more information, please visit psumc.com and either email us or complete a contact form.
• St. Luke Presbyterian Church — In-person and live streaming service on Sundays at 11 a.m. Visit the church’s website at stlukeamarillo.com for a link to the bulletin and live streaming videos. Adult Sunday School at 9:45 a.m. Masks optional. Church is located at 3001 Bell. Member of PCUSA. All are welcome.
• Life.Church Amarillo — until the church’s permanent location is complete, services will be held at Ascension Academy (9301 Ascension Parkway) at 10 and 11:30 a.m. Life.Church is made up of people from diverse backgrounds joined together by a common mission: leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. The services begin with high-energy worship and feature biblical teaching from Senior Pastor Craig Groeschel. Children (birth-6th grade) learn through the age-appropriate LifeKids curriculum. For more, see www.life.church/amarillo.
• Grace Communion International (GCI Amarillo), 1400 Wolflin (Covenant Presbyterian) — Saturdays 2:30 p.m. (weather permitting). Fellowship Group gathering for worship music, prayer, devotional readings and seasonal messages. Multi-generational service. New participants and all ages welcome. Refreshments following and simple potluck on the 1st Saturdays. For information and schedule confirmation (806) 473-8753 or (806) 340-4704.
• Westminster Presbyterian Church — In-person and live streaming service on Sundays at 10:30 a.m. available to watch from the church’s website at wpcama.com, click on Sermons. Childcare and youth activities are available. Children and youth are welcome to stay in the service as well. Church is located at 2525 Wimberly Road.
• Paramount Baptist Church — 3801 S. Western St., extends an invitation to everyone to attend Sunday services at 8:30 a.m. (English), 11 a.m. (English) and 11 a.m. (Spanish). Sunday School is at 9:45 a.m. Go to www.paramount.org for more information.
• Coulter Road Baptist Church — 4108 S. Coulter St. In-person Sunday school at 9:15 a.m. and worship at 10:30 a.m. Masks are recommended for all services. Sunday worship is streamed on our website, www.coulterbc.com. Contact info: 806-352-5278.
• Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church of Amarillo — worship/communion service is at 9:30 a.m. each Sunday. The service also will be available on the church’s website on Sunday evenings at https://www.beautifulsavioramarillo.org.videos.
• Covenant Presbyterian Church — 1400 Wolflin Ave., Worship service at 10 a.m. Sunday. For more information, call 806-376-5244.
• Power Church — Three services: 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m. Following health and safety guidelines, with organized entrance / exit. When the sanctuary reaches capacity, we will overflow into the fellowship room and youth room where the service will be streamed.
• Trinity Fellowship — Family Worship and Prophetic Nights: Wednesdays at 7 p.m. at every campus (no childcare available). At Hollywood Road, if we reach capacity in the West Auditorium at the 9 a.m. service, we use the worship to the Worship Center, which will be our overflow room. Masks are encouraged but not required. For details of the Sunday happenings at your campus, visit TFC.org/Sundays. Church Online at 9 and 11 a.m. on all viewing platforms. Family Worship & Prophetic Nights will be available on all digital platforms during the Wednesday night service time.
• Anna Street Church of Christ — 2310 Anna St., across from Olsen Park Elementary. Sunday: 9:45 a.m. – classes; 10:30 a.m. – Morning Worship. Wednesday: 6:45 p.m. – Song Practice; 7:35 p.m. – Evening Teaching. Please check us out on Facebook, or stay current with our preaching series through YouTube. You can visit http://www.annastreetchurch.org/ for more information.
• Southwest Church of Christ – Come see us Sunday for Bible class at 9:30 a.m. and for Worship at 10:30 a.m. A list of current classes can be found on our website: www.southwest.org.
• First Baptist Church — Gathering at 12th and Tyler. On campus Sunday morning worship service times are 8:30 and 11 a.m., with Bible study for all ages at 9:45 a.m. Sunday evening worship meets at 6 p.m. in the sanctuary.
• Bell Avenue Church of Christ — Sunday morning worship begins at 9:30 a.m., with classes immediately following; and Sunday evening worship begins at 5 p.m. In addition, the Wednesday night devotional and classes begin at 7 p.m. During our services, a special area will be reserved at the back of the auditorium for those who wish to social distance. Everyone is welcome.
• Bible Believers Baptist Church — Sunday school at 10 a.m.; preaching at 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Wednesday Bible Study at 7 p.m. Visitation and Soul Winning: Saturday at 10 a.m. Nursery provided for all services. Minister, Glen A. Stocker.
• Christ Covenant Presbyterian Church — Has resumed both morning and evening worship services at normal times. Welcome all members and guests to come in person, but will continue streaming both services to accommodate those who need to stay home via YouTube, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYV3TNTeWd1278byaIzgNIQ .
• Central Church of Christ — Join us for worship at 10:15, in person or online. Masks are recommended, but not required.
• Church of Christ at the Colonies — Sunday morning Bible classes for all ages begins at 9:30 a.m.; Sunday morning worship service begins at 10:30 a.m.; and Wednesday evening Bible study at 6:30 p.m. The coffee connection will be open between 10:10 a.m. and 10:30 a.m for members and visitors to enjoy a cup of coffee with friends. Online streaming of Sunday morning service on YouTube or at thecolonies.org and worship is still broadcast in the parking lot on FM 95.1.
• Second Baptist Church — 419 N. Buchanan St.; Sunday morning service time is 10 a.m. For more information, visit http://www.sbcama.org/ or call (806) 373-1737.
• Olsen Park Church of Christ — Assemble at 10 a.m. at 4700 Andrews Ave., maintaining social distancing guidelines with individual Lord’s Supper elements provided, extra hand sanitizers and televisions in other rooms. Live streaming also will continue Sunday at 10 a.m. and Wednesday at 7 p.m.
• Hillside Christian Churches — currently gathering at all physical campuses, as well as meeting virtually through our online campus. More information about service times for specific campuses can be found at www.hillsideonline.com. Children’s programming is available at all Texas campuses.
• Arden Road Baptist Church — All Sunday School, children's ministries and nurseries have resumed. Service times: Sundays, 9:30 a.m., Sunday school, 10:30 a.m., 6:30 p.m., Wednesdays, 7 p.m.
• Redeemer Presbyterian Church — 7603 77th Ave., near Coulter and Arden Road. Sunday school at 9:30 a.m., followed by worship service at 10:30 and evening worship service at 5 p.m. We offer live streaming on YouTube at www.youtube.com/channel/UCHc6sCADFHQ6xD91jMxktfQ. Visit http://redeemeramarillo.com/ for more information.
• Messiah’s House — 6901 Bell St. Sunday morning worship 10 a.m., sermon and Kids Klub 11 a.m. Livestream: connect@MH.church. Wednesday evenings small groups and classes for babies through high school 6:30 to 8 p.m. First Wednesday of the month is Presence Night (worship only) with classes kindergarten through high school.
• First Christian Church — 3001 Wolflin Ave, Sunday school at 9 a.m. and worship service at 10 a.m. All are invited to attend. Those who cannot attend the Sunday worship service are invited to participate online as follows:
FCC Facebook page: facebook.com/FirstChristianAmarillo
FCC YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCkyDAlGKrx82S5qCbiBlS_g
• First Church of Christ, Scientist Amarillo — 2701 Julian Blvd. The lesson sermon this week is Soul and Body. "I am the Lord your God... If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit... And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you. And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people. (KJV. Leviticus 26:1, 3, 4, 11, 12) All are invited to join the Sunday Service at 10:30 a.m. Sunday School is available for students up to the age of 20. Our weekly testimonial meeting every Wednesday from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. is a great mid-week inspiration to all. For more information see our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/First-Church-of-Christ-Scientist-Amarillo-104483494978237 or our website at www.cschurchamarillo.com/.
This article originally appeared on Amarillo Globe-News: Amarillo Faith Calendar for May 22