At $20, the Anker PowerPort Wireless 5 wireless charging stand is the most popular wireless charger that Anker makes. It has fantastic ratings and it’s perfect for a night stand, a desk, or anywhere else you might want to charge your phone. Right now on Amazon, the price has been slashed from $20 to $17, but that’s not all. There’s also a $4 coupon you can clip on the Amazon page, which slashes the price all the way down to $12.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
More from BGR
- Amazon is blowing out the Dash air fryer everyone loves at its lowest price ever, today only
- This game-changing measuring tool on Amazon uses augmented reality and lasers
- Crazy Amazon sale gets you a fast wireless charger for just $6
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Charge Forward: Using highly efficient components and an advanced chipset, Power Port Wireless charges any Qi-compatible device in 10% less time than other 5W wireless chargers.
- Versatile Viewing: Charge vertically or horizontally for ideal use with Face ID, keeping track of messages, or watching videos. (Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging. )
- Certified Safe: Totally eliminate the radiation and overheating risks associated with wireless charging. With overvoltage protection, temperature control, foreign object detection, and more, you and your iPhone are fully protected.
- What You Get: Power Port Wireless 5 Stand, 3ft Micro USB cable (AC adapter not included), welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
BGR Top Deals:
- The gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every time just got a massive upgrade, and it’s $40 off
- Amazon’s blowing out a convertible Lenovo laptop with all-day battery life for $240, today only
Trending Right Now:
- One of the Galaxy Note 10’s best new features has already been hacked to run on other Samsung phones
- Huge iPhone 11 leak reveals surprising new details no one expected
- Installing an SSD in a Windows 10 laptop is both the best and worst upgrade I’ve ever done