BARNEGAT, NJ — Patch reviews this week's top stories around Barnegat and Manahawkin.
- LBI Businesses Bounce Back After Potential Coronavirus Exposure
- Manahawkin-Area Restaurants Prepare For Outdoor Dining
- Barnegat Home Set For Demolition, Owner Fights To Rebuild: Report
- LBI's Pearl Street Market Closes Due To Coronavirus
Check out these other New Jersey stories you might have missed.
- Gov. Murphy Lifts NJ Stay-At-Home Order, Allows Bigger Gatherings
- Asbury Park Reverses Reopen Plan After Gov. Murphy's Court Order
- Protests Continue As NJ Leaders Seek Change In Policing Policy
- AG Reveals Video Of NJ Trooper's Fatal Shooting Of Black Man
- Point Pleasant Beach Mayor: 'Town Was Treated Like Toilet'
Click here to get Patch email notifications on this or other local news articles or get Patch breaking news alerts sent right to your phone with our app. Download here. Follow Barnegat-Manahawkin Patch on Facebook. Have a news tip? Email email@example.com.