Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
This slow-cooked barbecue brisket is so juicy and moist that you'd think it came straight off the grill. But nope, it's made in the oven!
- 5-6 pound brisket
- 1 ½ tablespoons sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Combine paprika, garlic powder, coriander and pepper in a small bowl. Season both sides of the brisket and place meat on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Cover the meat and the baking sheet with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight to season.
- Preheat oven to 275° F. Take meat out of the fridge and let it sit for 30 minutes or until room temperature. Wrap brisket completely in foil and again place on baking sheet.
- Cook brisket in oven for five hours.
- Heat up the barbecue sauce in the microwave or on the stove.
- Once five hours is up finished, open up foil and brush on barbecue sauce.
- Keeping foil open, cook brisket in the oven for an addition few minutes.
- Take out of oven and cool. Slice thinly and enjoy!
- This article was initially published on AOL.com: Baking this barbecue brisket makes it deliciously tender