- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Local coffee company makes cicada coffee! But don't worry, there aren't any real cicadas in it.
- I don't know what time it is. We are talking what's buzzing on this humpday. Calling out photographers both amateur and professional. Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt from movies like the Dark Knight Rises, Inception, 500 Days of Summer apparently needs your help.
He posted on Facebook that he is looking for cool photos of Maryland for a new project. If you're interested, go find that post or visit the Travel Maryland Facebook page. Submit your photo. You can post as many as you like. He just wants to see what makes our state special.
- That should be easy. So many great photographers here. So we have seen chocolate covered cicadas, Denise, and once covered in albay as well. But how about some cicada coffee to start your day? You heard that, right?
This right here, the brewed summer blend from Chesapeake Bay Roasting Company named in honor of the cicadas. This is a light roast that will give you a medium bodied cup with tasting notes of strawberries and cream and chocolate. Now don't worry, there are no cicadas in it. So we are down with that. We want to try it.
- That's what I was waiting to hear. OK, I'll drink it. How good it do these look. If you're heading to the Eastern shore, looking for something sweet, you may want to check out Josef's by Gregory James, the all new shop in Easton. Great town Eastern is all about the cheesecake. From the original, two flavors like lemon blueberry and espresso tiramisu. Oh, that would be delicious.
- I want one of these.
- Champagne for everyone. Take it and complete your drive to the ocean with the cheesecake.
- Looks delicious. Stay with us. We'll be right back.