Baltimore Buzz: Earth Day
- All right, it's Friday evening. We're talking what's buzzing. From the mountains to the ocean, this Earth Day you don't have to go very far to find beauty of nature, right? So Visit Maryland has a question for you. You only have three, which ones are you picking?
- I don't know. It is tough. It's tough.
- I'm going to go eight, two and four.
- I got to have seven in there. Oh,
- I was going to say seven.
- Eight. And you know what? Four is a winner.
- Four is a winner.
- I like a waterfall.
- Good choices. All right, we know Lamar Jackson is one of the best in the business. Let's be real. We got to check out what else the quarterback can do. He gets buckets.
Jackson, Hollywood Brown, he had some fun at Dick's Sporting Goods. You know when you go in there, you just pick up the basketballs. You're like, hey, let me play around a little bit.
They played horse, taking shots from all across the store. They're dribbling through the clothes. We hope they don't hang up their cleats any time soon, but it's good to know that they have a backup plan in case.
- I can't see him on the field, but he doesn't want to see me on the court. All right. You scream, we all scream. You scream, we scream, we all scream for ice cream, right? Well, have you ever had a scoop named after you?
University of Maryland President Darryl Pines has a brand new flavor named in his honor. The UMD Dairy is out with TerraPines and Pralines. Oh-- I mean, yes.
TerraPines and Pralines. It's praline coated pecans blended with brown sugar and a swirl with a rich, small batch, sweet cream ice cream. Touch of vanilla there.
- It's pretty big to get that named after you. How's that move go again?
- It sounds so good. We'll be right back.