SHOWS: BARCELONA, SPAIN (MAY 11, 2020) (LA LIGA HANDOUT - ACCESS ALL)
1. FC BARCELONA FORWARD, LIONEL MESSI, DOING INDIVIDUAL CALLISTHENICS WORK
2. FC BARCELONA FORWARD, LUIS SUAREZ, RUNNING ON PITCH
3. FC BARCELONA MIDFIELDER, ARTURO VIDAL, GIVING THUMBS UP AS HE ENTERS THE PITCH
4. FC BARCELONA GOALKEEPER, MARC-ANDRE TER STEGEN
5. FC BARCELONA GOALKEEPER, ANTOINE GRIEZMANN, JOGGING
6. MESSI DRIBBLING BALL THROUGH OBSTACLES AND SHOOTING
7. FC BARCELONA DEFENDER, GERARD PIQUE, RUNNING AGILITY DRILL
8. CLOSE-UP OF PLAYER KICKING A BALL
9. FC BARCELONA MIDFIELDER, SERGIO BUSQUETS
10. VARIOUS MORE OF PLAYERS TRAINING
11. PIQUE JUMPING THROUGH OBSTACLES
12. VARIOUS OF GRIEZMANN TRAINING
13. FC BARCELONA MIDFIELDER, IVAN RAKITIC, TRAINING
14. VIDAL TRAINING AND KICKING A BALL INTO A NET
15. MORE OF RAKITIC
16. VARIOUS MORE OF PLAYERS TRAINING
17. FC BARCELONA MIDFIELDER, FRENKIE DE JONG, JUGGLING BALL AND RUNNING THROUGH OBSTACLES
18. GOALKEEPER TRAINING
19. VARIOUS MORE OF TRAINING
20. DE JONG GOING THROUGH OBSTACLES WITH BALL
21. FC BARCELONA DEFENDER, JUNIOR FIRPO, TRAINING
22. SPRINKLER WATERING GRASS
STORY: Messi, Suarez and the rest of Barcelona were back on the training pitch Monday (May 11), as they continue to train under strict social distancing measures as La Liga looks to return to play.
After resting on Sunday (May 10), Barca were back at it running a similar training session to those held last Friday (May 8) and Saturday (May 9).
Players drilled in solo sessions spread out over multiple pitches so as to limit contact and the possible spread of the coronavirus.
La Liga president Javier Tebas has said he hopes Spanish soccer will resume on June 12 after being halted for more than three months due to the coronavirus outbreak.
All clubs in Spain's top two divisions began testing players for the virus last week and many have now started individual training, the second step of the league's four-phase protocol for returning to action.