ALAMEDA, CA — The coronavirus shelter-in-place order has been a dream for shore birds, who largely have the beach all to themselves. Jennifer Sullivan snapped a photo of this pair enjoying the scenery. Or perhaps they're scoping out lunch. Whatever their intention, they were undisturbed.
Thank you for sharing your photo, Jennifer.
If you have an awesome photo of nature, breath-taking scenery, kids caught being kids, a pet doing something funny or something unusual you happen to catch with your camera, we'd love to feature it on Patch.
We're looking for high-resolution images that reflect the beauty and fun that is Northern California, and that show off your unique talents.
Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunset From The Deck: Photos Of The Day
- Juvenile Bald Eagle At Point Pinole: Photo Of The Day
- Whimsical Backyard Statue: Photo Of The Day
- Soaring Over Shell Ridge: Photo Of The Day
- Nest Full Of Eggs: Photo Of The Day
- Busy Birds At Central Park: Photo Of The Day
- Wide-Open Streets: Photo Of The Day