Looks like FOX News is giving SNL a run for its money as the premiere destination of televised musical performances. After previously welcoming Skillet and The Deplorable Choir to its airwaves, Friday morning’s edition of Fox & Friends featured a performance from the incomparable Creed frontman Scott Stapp.
In promotion of his comeback solo album, Stapp performed “Gone Too Soon”, his tribute track to Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington. He also endured an interview with the host of Fox & Friends, which included questions about his good looks and the possibility of a Creed reunion. Watch the “highlights” below.
The Space Between the Shadows, Stapp’s first album in six years, is out now. He’s currently on tour.
— Nicole D. Negranza (@NicoleNegranza) August 23, 2019
- Breaking Bad movie gets title, teaser, and premiere date: Watch
- Dropkick Murphys stage intimate performance outside sick kid's window: Watch
- Emma Stone is punk rock Cruella de Vil in first image from upcoming prequel
- Eddie Murphy returns to host SNL for first time in over 30 years
- Bob Odenkirk says Breaking Bad movie already filmed: "They did it"