Relive some of the most inspiring, thrilling, and unforgettable moments for women in sports this year!
- Emma, do you one day dream of being a grand slam champion?
EMMA RADUCANU: Yeah. I know it's really hard work. But hopefully, it will happen one day.
- Now remarkable. Emma Raducanu You might never see this again.
- Lydia Jacoby, the 17-year-old from Alaska, is going to win Gold for the United States.
- Oksana Masters. What an inspiring athlete.
- She certainly put an exclamation point on that.
- Way to go, [? Maddle, ?] with an ace. Can you imagine how this team feels?
- Number-one ranking, her first major, and now the gold medal. 2021, Nelly's year.
- On another error, this 21-year-old knocks out one of the biggest names at the Olympics.
NAOMI OSAKA: Honestly don't know when I'm going to play my next tennis match. But I think I'm going to take a break from playing for a while.
- I feel for Naomi. I wish I could give her a hug, because I know what it's like.
- Simone Biles has withdrawn from the final individual all-around competition at the Tokyo Olympic games in order to focus on her mental health.
SIMONE BILES: I've just never felt like this, going into a competition before. So I just need to let the girls do it and focus on myself.
- I applaud you, Simone. You made the right decision.
- At long last, the Philippines, with its first-ever Olympic gold medal in any sport.
- Oksana Chusovitina, 46 years of age. What an icon.
- This is likely the final touch of the baton at the Olympic games for Allyson Felix.
- And it's saved! Katie Ledecky is going to win the gold medal.
- An historic career.
- Her third straight Olympic gold in the women's 800 free.
- Maggie Steffens, the all-time leading goalscorer in the history of women's water polo at the Olympics.
- Susanna Scaroni is the champ. A new Paralympic record.
- Gold medal for Jordan Larson.
- USA! USA!
- There's not a Paralympic swimmer who doesn't think about what if I race Jessica Long.
- It's Suni Lee who's in the top spot. She is the Olympic champion.
EMMA RADUCANU: I know it's really hard work. But hopefully, it will happen one day.