Controlling all of the gadgets and gizmos in your living room with a single universal remote doesn’t have to cost you hundreds of dollars or even $100. In fact, it doesn’t even have to cost $75, $50, or $25. The GE 33709 4-Device Universal Remote is the best-selling universal remote on Amazon’s whole site, and it only costs $10. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles you’ll get in a Logitech Harmony remote, but most people don’t even use all those extra features. There’s also a version with LED backlighting and it’s only a few dollars more.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- MULTI-DEVICE CONTROL – Operate up to 4 different audio and video components such as TVs, Blu-Ray/DVD Players, Cable/Satellite Receivers, Roku boxes and other Streaming Media Players, Soundbars and More
- BEST REMOTE CODE LIBRARY – This universal remote works with ALL MAJOR BRANDS and supports thousands of the latest audio/video equipment.
- Does not work with Roku Streaming STICK, Fire TV STICK, or other RF Streaming Devices
- SIMPLE SETUP – Includes an easy to follow online setup video providing trouble-free setup, auto scan technology and a master volume control, allowing you to control the volume no matter what device you are operating
- TRUSTED BRAND – GE is the leading brand in universal remote controls and is backed by free U.S.-based technical support. Call the experts at with any questions or issues about your purchase
Trending Right Now: