Minty Bets previews the betting odds for Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals between the Hawks and Bucks on Sunday July 1.
- We've got game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Thursday, July 1st. The series is tied 2-2. And the Bucks are 2.5 point favorites with a total of 217.5
- The total has gone under in seven of Atlanta's last 9 games on the road. And the total has gone under in seven of Milwaukee's last 9 games at home.
- First of all, the Hawks won by 22 points in game 3 without Trae. They move to a 9-point underdog when the DeAndre broke shortly before tipoff. And for sure, Atlanta was doomed, but they proved they're more than just what Trae Young can bring to the table.
- On the other side, we have the Bucks proving that Giannis is vital to the success of the team. This is making my head spin, so I'm going to look at the total.
- The trends point to the under and the status of each team's top scorers are usually unknown until minutes before game time. If either of them do play, I expect them to play conservatively. So I like the under.
- If you want in on the action, you can bet $1 on any team in the playoffs and win $3 for every field goal they score. Just head over to betmgm.com/yahoospecial.