After meeting House Democrats on Capitol Hill Friday afternoon, President Biden responded to reporters about the possibility of an agreement on infrastructure and Build Back Better legislation. “It doesn’t matter when,” Biden said. “We’re going to get it done.”
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Thank you. You're asking a thousand different questions and I-- they're all legit. I'm telling you, we're going to get this done.
- It doesn't matter when. It doesn't matter whether it's in six minutes, six days, or six weeks. We're going to get it done.
- --party, Mr President? Why has it been so challenging to unite the party? Why isn't the party united?
- 50-50? Come on, man. Unite the party 50-50-- I got it.
- How big is this bill going to be?
- You've-- [INAUDIBLE]