1. Ohio State (11-0, 8-0 Big Ten): Buckeyes will try to avenge last year's loss at Michigan. They've won 15 of the past 17 in The Game.
2. Michigan (11-0, 8-0): Wolverines were fortunate to avoid upset against Illinois. They'll need to be much sharper to beat Ohio State.
3. Penn State (9-2, 6-2): Nittany Lions can bolster their hopes of getting a New Year's Six bowl bid by reaching 10 wins vs. Michigan State.
4. Iowa (7-4, 5-3): Hawkeyes have a simple route to return to Indy as West champions: Beat Nebraska on Friday.
5. Purdue (7-4, 5-3): Boilermakers need a win over Indiana and an Iowa loss vs. Huskers to win the West.
6. Illinois (7-4, 4-4): Botched call by officials in loss to Michigan had coach Bret Bielema fuming. "We have to beat 110,000 and then some.''
7. Wisconsin (6-5, 4-4): Badgers are 4-2 under Jim Leonhard. Win over Gophers would help his chances of removing interim tag — if he doesn't already have the job locked up.
8. Gophers (7-4, 4-4): After losing Floyd of Rosedale in excruciating fashion, Gophers will try to retain Paul Bunyan's Axe.
9. Maryland (6-5, 3-5): Terrapins threw a second-half scare in Ohio State before falling 43-30.
10. Michigan State (5-6, 3-5): Double-overtime loss to Indiana means Spartans need to beat Penn State to secure bowl eligibility.
11. Indiana (4-7, 2-6): Hoosiers showed life in winning Old Brass Spittoon vs. Spartans, will try to play spoiler in Old Oaken Bucket game against Purdue.
12. Nebraska (3-8, 2-6): Inability to finish strikes again as Huskers blow 11-point fourth-quarter lead and fall to Wisconsin.
13. Rutgers (4-7, 1-7): Scarlet Knights give up three returns for TDs in 55-10 loss to Penn State.
14. Northwestern (1-10, 1-7): Next year can't come soon enough for Wildcats, who've lost 10 in a row.