The “Pose” actor wore a one-of-a-kind Helen Yarmak fox fur coat over velvet Sharon Wauchob pants.
More from Footwear News
- Billy Porter Says His Major Fashion Moments Are 'Not An Accident'
- Billy Porter Dressed to Impress at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Nicky Hilton Rothschild, Coco Rocha and More Shine at the Saks 'Frozen'-Themed Holiday Window Unveiling
On his feet, Porter sported Jimmy Choo Mava boots, which have a low block heel, a ridged outsole and a black leather upper. The shoes are available on Net-a-Porter.com for $995.
He completed his look with a crystal-embellished hat and a sparkling necklace.
Porter was one of the presenters at the 2019 FN Achievement Awards on Tuesday, Dec. 3, introducing FN Hall of Fame inductee Sandra Choi, Jimmy Choo’s creative director. On the red carpet, the star talked with FN about his statement-making fashion.
“I have frolicked around in frocks from the time I can remember. People have always talked about my fashion; people have always talked s**t about me because of my fashion. Because I never cared,” Porter explained. “What’s happening right now — it’s not an accident. My friends actually had to remind me of that. They said, ‘This is an extension of what you’ve always done. You now just have a budget and designers who want to do it for you.’ ”
Meanwhile, Menzel wore a gray coat over a sparkling silver top and skinny black pants. She completed her look with block-heeled slouch boots.
Other performers at the Christmas Tree Lighting included Lea Michele, Jordan Fisher, Julianne Hough and Ne-Yo.
Billy Porter Dressed to Impress at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
Billy Porter Walked the Emmys Red Carpet in Sparkly Suit & Fierce Platform Sandals
Billy Porter Wears a Dramatic Thom Browne Look With Two-Tone Wingtips at the AMAs
Best of Footwear News
- Britney Spears' '90s and Early '00s Street Style Will Have You Feeling Nostalgic
- Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid + More Stars Who Love Amina Muaddi's Heels
- '90s Style Is Making a Comeback — and So Are These '90s Icons