Cyber Monday is over, but there are still great deals to be had on electronics and technology. If you're thinking about gifting someone a new laptop or headphones for the holidays, you'll want to check out the sales that are still happening on Apple products.
The company's "Four Days of Special Offers" shopping event, which offers up to $200 worth of Apple store gift cards with select purchases, is officially over — but if you're still on the hunt for discounts, your best bet is to check out Amazon and Walmart's deals on Apple products.
Popular Apple deals from this list:
- Take $450 off New Apple 15" MacBook Pro at Amazon.
- Take $250 off Apple 13" MacBook Air at Amazon.
- Take $250 off Apple 13" MacBook Air with 1.8GHz Intel Core i5 at Amazon.
- Take $70 off Apple iPad Pro at Amazon.
- Save $30 on Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case at Best Buy.
More great Apple deals:
- Save $50 on Apple Watches at Target.
- Save 11% on Apple Watches at Amazon.
- Save $100 on Apple iPhone XS at Walmart.
- Take $66 off Beats Pill + Portable Speaker at Amazon.
- Save 55% on PowerBeats3 Earphones on Amazon.
- Take $30 off Apple iPad Air at Amazon.
- Save $9 on Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector at Walmart.
Apple deals by Amazon Renewed
And if you want to score some serious savings (we're talking a few hundred dollars off), Amazon Renewed products look and work like new. While not Apple certified, each product has been tested by Amazon suppliers for functionality and cleaning.
All Renewed products are backed with a 90-day warranty, but if you're willing to buy something second-hand, the Good Housekeeping Institute advises that you read the fine print on the product, check the warranty plan carefully, and understand the return policy. You can learn more about Amazon Renewed here. Note that heavily-discounted items run on limited stock.
- Take $325 off Apple 13" MacBook Air (renewed).
- Take $600 off Apple 11.6" Macbook Air (renewed).
- Take $780 off Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro (renewed).
- Take $650 off Apple 12" Macbook (renewed).
For can't-miss news, expert beauty advice, genius home solutions, delicious recipes, and lots more, sign up for the Good Housekeeping newsletter.
You Might Also Like