Welcome to Just Show Me on Tecca TV, where we show you tips and tricks for getting the most out of the gadgets in your life. Today we'll show you how to set your iCloud options on your Mac. You can choose to sync your bookmarks, calendar, email, and much more across all of your Apple devices. iCloud can save you a lot of time.
Don't miss our other helpful Mac content:
- How to set up wifi on your Mac
- How to check for system updates on your Mac
- How to set up parental controls on your Mac
- How to use Airdrop in Mac OS X Lion
- How to change the password on your Mac
For more episodes, check out all our Just Show Me episodes. If you have any topics you'd like to see us cover, just drop us a line in the comments.
This article originally appeared on Tecca
More from Tecca: