Welcome one and all to Just Show Me, where we give you short tips and tricks for getting the most out of your gadgets. In our last episode we showed you an overview of the Google Music service, and today we've got another edition for the Android fans in the house. Want to know how to find out what version of the Android mobile operating system is currently on your phone? Check out the video above to find out!
If you already know all about how to find your Android version, why not pass this on to the new Android owner in your life? Or, check out one of our other Android video tips from the list below. What other topics do you want to see us cover here on Just Show Me? Let us know in the comments!
Just Show Me: Android editions
- How to save battery life with selective syncing
- How to uninstall apps from your Android phone
- How to get a refund for Android apps from the Android Market
- An overview of Honeycomb 3.0 for tablets
- How to add a widget to your Android tablet
- An overview of Google Music Beta