Here are the share-worthy stories from Maryland Patches to talk about tonight:
The America Strong tour that began with joint flyovers earlier this week is coming to Maryland.
Helpful Hands aims to connect people at home with volunteers who want to run errands for them.
Patch is offering a way to honor members of the class of 2020 for a special tribute.
Gov. Larry Hogan ordered testing for all nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
A senior living facility in Bel Air hosted a parade so residents could see their families.
"We're doing more testing in Prince George's County than anywhere else," the governor said.
The athlete alleged he was raped weeks before his teammates who also filed suit.
Marylanders will light the state blue on Saturday to honor those on the front line.
Also Worth A Look Today
- Drive-Up COVID-19 Testing Now Offered At Patient First
- Facebook Keeps Elementary School In Harford County Together During Closure
- Montgomery County Coronavirus: Cases Up 44.7% Since Last Week
- Flood Watch Issued For Much Of Maryland
- Coronavirus Puts Bel Air Fourth Of July Festivities In Flux
- 18 New Coronavirus Deaths in PG County; Over 5,700 Total Cases
- Havre de Grace Mayor Postpones Municipal Election Due To Coronavirus
- Costco Shoppers Required To Wear Masks Starting May 4
- 'We Need Money:' Residents Angry Over NJ Unemployment 'Silence'
Thank you for reading!