The company has a three-year first-look deal with Paramount, where they recently wrapped production on “A Quiet Place: Part II” and are currently prepping Season 3 of the hit show “Jack Ryan” for Amazon. The second season recently bowed, with John Krasinski reprising his role as the title character and Wendell Pierce returning to play James Greer. The show has earned rave reviews and has become one of Amazon’s more popular series.
More from Variety
- 'A Quiet Place' Producers Sign First-Look Deal With Paramount
- 'A Quiet Place' Producer on Working With John Krasinski and the Potential for Sequels
- Platinum Dunes Partners Talk 'Ouija,' The Surprise Success of 'The Purge' and What's Next for Jack Ryan
Prior to joining Fully Formed, Ginno served as senior vice president of development and production at CBS Films, where his projects included “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark,” directed by Andre Ovredal and produced by Guillermo del Toro. The movie, on which Ginno was credited as an executive producer, was a breakout hit and has grossed more than $100 million globally.
In addition to “Scary Stories,” Ginno’s decade-long run at CBS Films included work on “American Assassin,” “Last Vegas,” “Hell Fest,” “Patriots Day” and “The DUFF.” He is a graduate of Cal State Long Beach and a native of California.
Best of Variety
- Oprah's Favorite Things of 2019: You Can't Go Wrong Gifting One of These This Year
- Emmys Trivia: 20 Surprising Facts From 2019's Nominations
- Listen: Hugh Grant on Why He Would Kill Social Media if He Could