Cardi B's Husband Offset Is Facing New Legal Battle After The Mother Of His Kid Asks For Child Support

Mike Walters

Offset is facing a new legal case after one of his kid's mother filed legal documents asking for the court's help in getting child support from the rapper.

According to legal documents, filed on October 17 and obtained by The Blast, Nicole Marie Algarin filed a case in Fulton County, Georgia where she is requesting the court "legitimize" her child's relationship with Offset.


Cardi B's Sister Hennessy Puts on Racy Display in Nude One-Piece

Cardi B Has Been Cast In 'Fast And Furious 9'

Cardi B Shares New Photos Of Her Straddling A Jet Ski While On Vacation With Offset

Cardi B & Offset's NSFW Ocean Snaps Will Leave You Blushing

Cardi B Stuns In Louis Vuitton Bikini Picture Has Jaws Dropping Everywhere

The Child Support Case

In the documents, Cardi B's husband has already taken a paternity test confirming he is the father and has publicly acknowledged the child.

Offset and Nicole share a 4-year-old daughter named, Kalea.

Video: Cardi B and Baby Kulture Make Surprise Appearance During Offset's Set

Algarin is asking the judge to order Offset to pay a set amount of child support each month, and wants the payments to be officially sanctioned by the court.

Custody Arrangement

As for the custody arrangement, she is reportedly fine with Offset having visitation on the weekends, and trading off for holidays and the summer break.

Kalea is one of Offset's four children. He has baby Kulture with Cardi B and has two sons from a previous relationship.

Island Vacation

Offset just celebrated Cardi B's birthday by gifting her an unbelievable 'titanic' sized heart-shaped diamond. The couple has also been posting beautiful photos from their island vacation.

Cardi B Split

Cardi B and Offset have also had their fair shares of ups and downs, after Cardi broke up with Offset after accusing him of cheating with another woman.

Headed To Court In November

The case is back in court on November 25, 2019, to decide on the child support.