Carnival Cruise Line serves up new a batch of mocktails for its guests
Carnival Cruise Line announced a new line of its most popular cocktails as delicious alcohol-free alternatives.
Carnival Cruise partnered with Lyre’s Non-Alcoholic Spirits to bring guests their favorite drinks from the mixologists at Carnival’s ever-popular Alchemy – now without the booze.
>>> STREAM CHANNEL 9 EYEWITNESS NEWS LIVE <<<
“Our new partnership with Lyre’s gives guests who want non-alcoholic cocktails the best options at sea. We’ve seen popularity for non-alcoholic cocktails grow rapidly, so to meet that trend, our mixologists have been working to craft alternative versions of our most popular cocktails with none of the alcohol, but all the flavor,” said Zachary Sulkes, Carnival’s senior director of beverage operations.
Read: Second annual Florida Art Contest launching during Youth Art Month
Here are Carnival Cruise’s new batch of mocktails:
· Martini Seduction: Red passion fruit nectar, fresh lime juice and a hint of orange mix with Lyre’s White Cane instead of vodka to create this swoon-worthy drink.
· Spicy Chipotle Pineapple Martini: Lyre’s Agave Blanco stands in for vodka to bring this spicy, pineapple cocktail into its non-alcoholic form.
· The Remedy: Orange juice, pineapple and fresh lime juice are mixed with Lyre’s White Cane and Spiced Cane instead of dark and coconut rum.
· Hearts of Fire: This award-winning concoction featuring fresh thyme and raspberries is re-imagined with Lyre’s Dry London instead of gin.
· Restorative Basil Drop: Lyre’s Dry London is mixed with fresh basil and citrus to stimulate and restore the senses.
· The Perfect Storm: This invigorating boost features strawberry puree, fresh lime and a hit of rosemary and Lyre’s Dry London instead of vodka.
· Cucumber Sunrise: Another award-winning favorite among Carnival guests delivers the same light and delicious flavor with watermelon nectar, cucumber, lime juice and a splash of orange juice mixed with Lyre’s Agave Blanco instead of vodka.
Read: Sip & support: Science of Wine fundraiser returns to Orlando Science Center
The Alchemy Bar is featured on nearly every Carnival ship sailing from the U.S.
Carnival is the first cruise line to offer a full range of alcohol-free cocktails for its guests.
Read: Osceola County DOH celebrates National Minority Health Month with a free community event
Click here to download the free WFTV news and weather apps, click here to download the WFTV Now app for your smart TV and click here to stream Channel 9 Eyewitness News live.