Your iPhone needs a Lightning cable to charge. Your eBook reader needs a microUSB cable to charge. Your laptop needs a USB-C cable to charge. Aren’t you sick of carrying around all those different cables? Anker has the perfect solution, and it’s called the Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable. As the name suggests, this great cable combines USB-C, microUSB, and Lightning connectors into a single cable with adapters that are connected so you won’t lose them. It’s worth every penny at $18, but the coupon code ANKER3IN1 slashes the price down to just $11.24!
Here are some of the important details from the product page:
- – One for All: Charge any of your devices with the interchangeable, built-in Micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning connectors.
- – Enhanced Durability: Extreme reinforcement keeps internal wiring protected from trauma and degradation.
- – Charge Fast: MFi certification from Apple, and strict quality testing ensure all your devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- – A Cable for Life: We’re so confident about PowerLine II’s long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
- – What You Get: Anker PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable, a hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon sale shaves $200 off one of Bose’s best sound bars
- Apple’s iPad is back down to $249 and you’re crazy if you don’t get one
Trending Right Now:
- The newest Pixel 4 leak shows Google was wrong about the Pixel… again
- Waze just inherited one of the best features of Google Maps
- Sleeping with the TV on is linked to weight gain, study says