There was plenty of news across Connecticut on Wednesday. If you missed any of it on your local Patch, here's a roundup of some of the top stories.
The company said in a letter the restaurant will close in August and over 100 jobs will be cut.>>>Read More.
Following lengthy discussions, the board has decided not to reopen two local YMCA branches, officials announced.>>>Read More.
The coach’s future was uncertain after meeting with administrators earlier this week regarding an issue.>>>Read More.
The employee self-reported the diagnosis, according to officials.>>>Read More.
Lucas Oskwarek, 12, can't open his stand this Fourth because of the pandemic. That hasn't stopped him from trying to help his community.>>>Read More.
Police said they released body cam video of the incident to provide context after a video of bystanders yelling at them went viral.>>>Read More.
A $150,000 fine has been levied on a pharmacy with a regional presence.>>>Read More.
Michelle Troconis filed a motion to have the conditions of her release modified in the Jennifer Farber Dulos disappearance case.>>>Read More.
A discarded cigarette may have caused a trash can fire that damaged the front of a Walgreens store, fire officials said.>>>Read More.
Other top stories:
The Patch community platform serves more than 100 communities all across Connecticut in Fairfield, New Haven, Middlesex, New London, Hartford, Tolland, and Litchfield counties. Thank you for reading.