Share-worthy stories from the Illinois Patch network to talk about tonight:
The lawsuit alleges Gov. J.B. Pritzker “flagrantly violated” Illinoisans' constitutional rights by deeming religious services nonessential.
A 28-year-old woman suing the Cubs said she still suffers bloody noses from when she was hit by a foul ball at Wrigley Field in 2018.
Police say Dominick Taylor, 50, was arrested in Michigan Tuesday after a $2 million warrant was issued in Illinois.
A digital facial reconstruction provides authorities and the public with an idea on what the unidentified man looks like.
"One day, we will all use these materials to remember this important event in history," museum officials said.
The cub was born March 3 at the zoo, which is closed to the public.
Also Worth a Look Today
- Cook County Golf Tee Times Fill Up As Stay-Home Restrictions Ease
- Amazon Grocery Store Hiring
- Off-Leash Dog Parks Closing
- 4 Homicide Suspects Released
- Pizzeria Owner: 'Stay Safe'
- City's Coronavirus Cases Double In One Week
- Memorial Day Parade Canceled
- Over 81,000 People File Unemployment In Illinois For Week Of April 20
- CTA Bus Crashes Into Bank
- U.S. Coronavirus Blog: 1 In 6 Now Jobless; Little League, Big Out
- Florida Restaurants Reopening, Governor Excludes SoFlo Counties
Thank you for reading.