Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
What kid doesn’t love a personalized snack? These adorable sandwiches spell out messages with colorful letters. It’s an exciting way to add a special touch to a few household staples. Plus, these cuties are super easy to make.
3 tablespoons of hummus
3 tablespoons of whipped cream cheese
3 tablespoons of peanut butter
Dye-free food coloring in red, green and yellow
Letter cookie cutters
1. Place the hummus in a mixing bowl.
2. Add in three drops of red food coloring.
3. Mix well until the hummus has completely changed to a pinkish color.
Repeat steps one to three using the whipped cream cheese with green food coloring and pair the peanut butter with yellow food coloring.
4. Spread the yellow peanut butter on a slice of bread.
5. Grab another piece of sliced bread. Place the “A” cookie cutter at the center of the slice to stamp out the letter. Add the “A” bread on top of the peanut butter toast for your yellow “A” sandwich.
6. Spread the green whipped cream cheese on a slice of bread.
7.: Grab another slice of bread and use the “E” mold to cut out the letter. Place on top of the cream cheese toast for your green “E” sandwich.
8. Spread the pink hummus on a slice of bread.
9. Grab another piece of toast and use the “Y” cookie-cutter on it. Place on top of the hummus toast for the pink “Y” sandwich.
Display the sandwiches so that they spell out “Yea” — but of course, you can feel free to customize each sandwich with any colors and letters you like!
Best Bites for Baby: Turkey and Zucchini Meatballs
If you liked this story, check out TikTok’s favorite kitchen gadget for prepping meals.
More from In The Know:
The post Make these colorful letter sandwiches to spell out personalized messages to your kids appeared first on In The Know.