If you’re like me and you dream of the day when robots can handle all of life’s annoyances, then you definitely have to check out the StirMATE Smart Pot Stirrer. Robot vacuums are fantastic, but they can’t help you when it comes time to cook dinner. That’s where this little gadget comes in. It’s cordless, quiet, and it has adjustable power so it’ll continuously stir your pot for you so you can worry about more important things… like finding the next nifty robot that’s going to do your bidding!
Here are the key details from the product page:
More from BGR
- Amazon is blowing out 4 different Vizio 4K TVs starting at $568
- Bose's popular $100 wired earbuds are somehow down to $39 right now
- Save over $100 on a factory unlocked iPhone XR by getting a refurb right now on Amazon
- HANDS FREE stirring. Stirs your soups, stews, risottos, chili, polenta, sauces, candy, caramelized onions, cheese curds and much more to your desired creaminess and consistency. ROASTS coffee beans and nuts to perfection.
- SELF ADJUSTS to full range of pot sizes 6-12 inches in diameter and 3-9 inches in depth.
- QUIET HIGH TORQUE motor stirs for up to 13 hours per charge with only 1/2-hour re-charging.
- ATTACHMENTS available – Thermometer kit, and extra-large pot (up to 6 gallon) stirrer. (sold separately)
- PATTENTED stirrer designed to gently sweep the pot bottom and prevent food burning and pot scorching.
BGR Top Deals:
- Hate it when your Fire TV Stick stream gets pixelated? This $14 device will ensure it never happens again
- Amazon wants to give you $15 for free – here’s how to get it
Trending Right Now:
- How to fix the Android bug that’s been killing your phone’s battery
- A Foxconn employee might’ve just leaked a ton of new iPhone 11 details
- A cleverly hidden ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter egg just surfaced, and it’s the most puzzling one so far