SAN RAFAEL, CA — One Medical has opened a drive-thru coronavirus testing site in Marin County.
The membership-based, technology-enabled primary care practice recently opened a center in San Rafael in addition to other sites in San Francisco and Sunnyvale. The testing sites will allow more capacity to test patients who One Medical providers have deemed high-risk for COVID-19.
Don't miss the latest coronavirus updates in Marin County. Sign up for Patch news alerts and newsletters.
No walk-in patients will be accepted. One Medical is currently only offering tests for people who have been screened by their virtual medical team and have received a referral from a One Medical provider.
As of Wednesday, there have been 60 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Marin.
Six Marin residents have been hospitalized due to the illness. There have been no reported deaths in the county.
- 60 Coronavirus Cases; Medical Surge Task Force Formed In Marin
- Marin County School Closure Extended Through May 1: Coronavirus
- Marin County Puts Moratorium On Evictions
- Marin County Parks Closed To Slow Spread Of Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Marin County Public Health Officer Tests Positive
- California Coronavirus: Live Updates On Cases, Closures, Orders