CROFTON, MD — The Crofton Farmers Market happens to be Anne Arundel County's largest farmers market with more than 50 vendors offering a wide variety of produce, meats, breads, dairy, collectibles and crafts. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the market moved to the Crofton Bowling Centre located at 2115 Priest Bridge Dr. on Wednesdays from 3 to 7 p.m. But it shut down this week in order to move to its new location. Details will be provided soon by event organizers, they posted on their Facebook page.
The following guidelines are to be followed when attending the market:
- Masks will be required to enter the market.
- Customers will have a single point of entry and exit to the market area. Total numbers of customers will be monitored to avoid social crowding.
- Only one shopper per household.
- Please do not touch any products. Vendors will bag products for shoppers.
- Shop and go only. No loitering.
- Please pay with credit cards whenever possible.
- Order in advance whenever possible. Please check vendor profiles for links to any online order options.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon request and organizers have added a handwash station in the market.
- Please keep 6 feet of space between all shoppers.