“Cruella,” which is set in 1970s London amidst the punk rock revolution, follows a young grifter named Estella, a clever and creative girl determined to make a name for herself with her designs. She befriends a pair of young thieves who appreciate her appetite for mischief, and together they are able to build a life for themselves on the London streets. One day, Estella’s flair for fashion catches the eye of the Baroness von Hellman, a fashion legend who is devastatingly chic and terrifyingly ha
- Let me give you some advice. You can't care about anyone else. Everyone else is an obstacle. You care what an obstacle wants or feels, you're dead. If I'd cared about anyone or thing, I might have died. You have the talent. Whether you have the killer instinct is the big question. Hmm.
- She thought she owned everyone.
- That's foolish. Unhinged. Well, you're fired.
- Oh. [GASPS]
- Why are you speaking?
- I think you've nicked me.
- But there's something about poetic justice that's just so poetic.
- (SINGING) You won't admit you love me, and so.
- Do you have a light?
- (SINGING) To know. You always tell me.
- Get her.
- This doesn't have to be a scene.
- It really, really does. I'd like to remind you all that I'm doing this in heels. Oops.
- What was your name?
- (SINGING) If you can't make your mind up, we'll never get started.
- I want to make trouble. You in?
- I do love trouble.
- That little.
- You have a bit of an extreme side.
- Yes, darling. And what fun that is.
- She stole my dogs.
- I guess you must hate her.
- She has made it me or her, and I choose me.
- Don't worry. There's lots more bad things coming.
- (SINGING) Perhaps. Perhaps. Perhaps.