- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
In 2010, Tim Burton's "Alice In Wonderland" premiered in London with the all-star cast braving the English weather. (Feb. 25)
- Mr. Christopher, hello. Hello.
- Well, hopefully you'll see the characters that, you know, that Lewis Carroll, you know, brought to life. And hopefully we've brought it to life in our own way. We set the story slightly differently, but we always tried to be true to what the Alice in Wonderland sort of world was about.
- I've worked with him before. I know that his imagination is not hostage to anything. And so you'll get something from the inside of his head and heart.
- I think he's just always been able to bring out this child and everyone, and a sense of fantasy and wonder. And he's got a great aesthetic. And also he's always been original. He's never compromised on his vision.
- Tim is the sort of filmmaker who has an imagination that could match Lewis Carroll's. You know, and Lewis Carroll created a world. And I think Tim is the right visionary to bring it to life.
- So Matt, where's your twin?
- Be nice.
- How are you? I'm getting colder by the second.
- I was so excited. I mean, she's such an iconic character, and beloved by so many people. So to actually-- to be trusted with her, to bring her to life again-- it was really exciting.