Getting six players together to run a raid in Destiny can be a huge headache, but wrangling a half-dozen Guardians with the kind of killer choreography skills needed to pull off the above music video is ... well, almost unthinkable. YouTube group Husky Raid shows how it's done, all to the tune of Backstreet Boys' "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)," and the result is way better than expected.
Stick around for a minute or so for things to get really good. Something tells us Bungie is going to sell a lot of dancing emotes.
More from polygon.com:
- Here's what's worth buying from Destiny's Xur, Sept. 25-27
- How to get Destiny: The Taken King's best gear in the least time, guaranteed
- Here are all the Destiny exotic weapons and armor with Year Two upgrades right now
- This is what it's like to watch Netflix in virtual reality
- Assassin's Creed series diversifies with first transgender character
- Destiny's best gear will come with hard work rather than luck in The Taken King
- Take a good, long look at NBA 2K16 in its biggest trailer yet