There was plenty of news across Connecticut on Friday. If you missed any of it on your local Patch, here's a roundup of some of the top stories.
An emergency services dispatcher died in a one-car crash.>>>Read More.
Police said two 13-year-old boys tried to rob a woman at gunpoint while she was putting items into her vehicle at a shopping plaza.>>>Read More.
Connecticut's largest teacher unions said the plan didn't instill confidence. U.S. Rep Jahana Hayes also said it needed more work.>>>Read More.
After suffering personal & financial losses during the coronavirus pandemic, Paul McConnell turned to his passion to help weather the storm.>>>Read More.
The owner of a used car dealership was accused of operating an auto loan fraud scheme while on supervised release for a previous conviction.>>>Read More.
The health district has issued warnings about bacteria levels at two beaches.>>>Read More.
A cop and a crew came to the aid of some distressed ducklings.>>>Read More.
Other top stories:
- Man Killed In Motorcycle Crash
- Connecticut's 4th Of July Fireworks 2020 Guide: When and Where
- Man Fights Officers While At Police Station: Police
- Firefighters Battle Apartment Building Fire
- Police Arrest Man On Child Pornography Charges
- Police Seize Illegal Fireworks
- ‘Body Part’ Found In Connecticut River: Police
The Patch community platform serves more than 100 communities all across Connecticut in Fairfield, New Haven, Middlesex, New London, Hartford, Tolland, and Litchfield counties. Thank you for reading.