Share-worthy stories from the Illinois Patch network to talk about tonight
The Illinois Department of Agriculture is asking people to keep the seeds unopened in their original packages with the mailing label.
The Illinois High School Association opts to move football, boys soccer and girls volleyball from fall to spring 2021 season.
A jailed former truck driver whose DNA has been linked the murders of several women is set to face extradition to Illinois, authorities said.
"No avenue or action is off the table," the chiefs of the Illinois Education Association and Illinois Federation of Teachers said.
The recent St. Charles North graduate attributed her quick actions to her training in the school's Physical Education Leaders program.
Amazon is weeks away from opening its new fulfillment center in Channahon near Interstate 55.
The Crystal Lake Police Department was called to the scene where they found the missing pig. The pig was later returned to its owner.
Also Worth a Look Todayl
- 'Thousands' Of Child Porn Files Found In Suburban Home: Cops
- Libertyville Native Found Dead At Frat House In Nebraska
- Lesly Reynoso Death: Juvenile Given Probation Sentence
- Joliet Teen Dies During Jackson Street Shooting
- Fiber Optics Micro-Factory Opens, To Hire Dozens
- Bicyclist Killed In Hit-And-Run Crash , Driver Arrested
- Fire Guts Hot Dog Shop
- Apartment Fire Injures Six Residents, Firefighter
- District 203 Pushes Back Start Date For 2020-21 School Year
- FDA Recalls 75 Hand Sanitizers That May Be In Illinois Homes
- U.S. Coronavirus Deaths Top 150,000; 21 States In 'Red Zone'
- Florida In Path Of Potential Tropical Cyclone 9
Thank you for reading.