Eurofins (Paris:ERF) launched today globally Eurofins SAFER@WORK™, a suite of integrated risk-based solutions for businesses to keep staff and customers safer during the COVID-19 pandemic designed to detect SARS-CoV-2 in the workplace as early as possible, and reduce contamination risk of staff and customers in a practicable and cost effective manner.
Eurofins SAFER@WORK programmes are designed and implemented by our experts and consulting partners, and testing is carried out in Eurofins government licensed clinical laboratories, in compliance with local regulations. By combining workplace surfaces and wastewater testing together with risk-based clinical testing, as well as relevant consultative, audit, and assurance services, Eurofins SAFER@WORK programmes allow focusing of human clinical testing where virus presence is likelier. This reduces cost and allocates capacity constrained human COVID-19 testing where it is most needed.
These programmes can include:
- Use of big data and AI technologies as well as specific algorithms applied in real time to public data and Eurofins anonymised testing results databases to assist in targeting testing locations and setting frequency of testing and associated risk management measures
- Designing and auditing of COVID-19 related sampling and testing protocols as well as action plans;
- Detecting the potential presence of the virus within teams on a site or in a given community through wastewater testing;
- Testing for the virus on all types of environmental surfaces in the workplace to detect potential risks early and monitor the effectiveness of cleaning protocols;
- Testing of employees, when needed and as decided by a qualified physician, within the guidelines of national healthcare authorities (PCR testing and/or serology testing);
- An array of other solutions ranging from assurance and consultative services, relevant product testing, and self-assessment or e-learning tools.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.eurofins.com/safer-at-work/ and https://www.eurofins.com/media-centre/press-releases/2020-05-29/
About Eurofins – the global leader in bio-analysis
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global market leaders in testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in esoteric and molecular clinical diagnostic testing.
With over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 800 laboratories in over 50 countries, Eurofins’ companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods.
Eurofins Shares are listed on Euronext Paris Stock Exchange.