The views of the full moon in the Bay Area were worth the drive!
- A full moon is captivating people across the Bay Area tonight.
- The moon is beautiful and I see all the stars.
- Wow, she loves it there. We love it too. Check out this time lapse taken from San Francisco as the moon rises over the Bay Bridge. One family from La saw tonight's moon as a perfect opportunity to visit the Bay Area.
- I was, like, baby, let's go for a night ride and we ended up way is San Francisco, man, looking at the moon.
- I love the moon. It's bright, shiny, peaceful.
- Oh, you love that moon. The full moon technically peaked around 3:10 AM this morning, but they typically last around three nights. Joined right now by--