For the first time, we are hearing from the family of a woman charged in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, the missing mother from Connecticut.
- Tonight for the first time, we're hearing from the family of a woman charged in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, the missing mother of five from Connecticut. Michelle Troconis is charged with conspiracy to commit murder. On the night Dulos went missing in 2019, prosecutors say her estranged husband Fotis along with Troconis, his girlfriend, were caught on video as he discarded evidence containing Jennifer's DNA. Troconis says she did not know what he was doing. But detectives say she actually holds the key to the case. Her family spoke with CBS's Erin Moriarty for "48 Hours."
- It's been devastating because we know my sister is innocent.
ERIN MORIARTY: Sometimes women do ridiculous things for love.
- Not my sister.
- That's not Michelle.
- Other women, but not my sister.
- Michelle would never harm anybody.
- Fotis Dulos died by suicide after he was charged with Jennifer's murder. And you can watch "48 Hours" tomorrow night for the full story at 10:00 PM right here on CBS2.