Cactus Plant Flea Market’s (CPFM) Nike Air Force 1 By You customization program is finally here. After months of teasers, Nike has officially announced that fans will be able to customize their very own version of the CPFM x Air Force 1 Low starting today.
The style was first teased by the likes of Travis Scott and A$AP Bari last month on social media, which utilizes the classic Air Force 1 Low model as the base of the project and is given a bold aesthetic by pairing it with the graphic lettering from the Air More Uptempo shoe. Fans will be able to choose between a white or black-based shoe. The style will include three customizable options: a nylon or leather tongue, graphic lettering on the left shoe: “Flea,” “Sunshine” or “Air” (the right shoe with “Air”), and reflective underlays for the letters on both the left and right pair independently with seven color options to choose from.
More from Footwear News
- Nike and NBA 2K20 Will Have Gamers Wearing Sneakers From the Video Game
- Olivia Kim's Nike Space at Nordstrom NYC Breaks New Ground in the Women's Sneaker Market
- Another Nike Air Fear of God 1 Colorway Is Reportedly Releasing Next Month
Along with the kicks is a six-piece Nike x CPFM apparel collection influenced by CPFM’s very own archive of vintage Nike pieces featuring oversized graphic prints and playful references to the brand’s “Just Do It” branding.
Cactus Plant Flea Market Creates a Nike Collaboration Inspired by an Iconic Basketball Shoe
Travis Scott Models Unreleased Nike Air Force 1s Inspired by This Classic Nike Basketball Shoe
Insiders Weigh In on Nike’s Controversy With Runner Eliud Kipchoge’s High-Tech Shoes
Best of Footwear News
- These Are the Most Popular Nikes of All Time, According to Sneaker Experts
- NBA Star Stephen Curry’s History of Under Armour Basketball Shoes on the Court
- 17 Best Basketball Sneakers of All-Time