Giants Software's Farming Simulator series is making the jump to new consoles this year, with versions of Farming Simulator 15 bound for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as well as PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The new-generation versions of the game will come with online multiplayer and a brand new graphics and physics engine.
Farming Simulator 15 will let players farm across North America on a new Nordic environment, using more than 140 farming machines, including new vehicles that are exclusive to consoles, the publisher says. This year's farming sim will include more than 40 famous farm equipment manufacturers, including some obvious favorites like New Holland, Ponsse, Deutz-Fahr, MAN and more. Also included are cows.
You can see how Farming Simulator 15 looks on new consoles in the gallery below. And if you're wondering what type of player goes for realistic farming sims, check out Polygon's interview with Giants Software.
The Windows PC version of Farming Simulator 15 was released for Windows PC in October 2014.
More from polygon.com:
- DC Comics pulls controversial Batgirl cover at creators' request
- Why The Walking Dead's creator loves playing Destiny and steers clear of Titanfall
- Final Fantasy 15's summons are going to be ridiculous
- Battlefield Hardline review: public enemy
- Watch the first trailer for Adam Sandler's video game disaster movie Pixels
- The first rule of fighting space dragons is don't talk about fighting space dragons
- Steam will now require users to disclose paid endorsements