The team is forced to chase down separate suspects.
- I saw Ping near here, but it doesn't mean he's on the ground floor. He could be in one of these apartments on top of the shops.
- He's not. I think I got eyes on him. [INAUDIBLE]
- The way he keeps looking around makes me think there's something illegal in that bag.
- Pezzola, Tiff, we've got eyes on Lorenzo. He's in front of the laundromat. He's talking to a male Hispanic in about his 20s. Looks like a dope deal's going down.
- Copy. We're here now.
- Let's box them in tight before the badges just come out.
- Yeah, we'll wait for your signal.
- OK, they're splitting up.
- You take the other guy. We've got Lorenzo.
- Lorenzo Santos--
- How are you doing. FBI, we need to ask you some questions.
- FBI, we need to talk.
- Hey, kid. You know if don't come out we're going to have to call the cops. Trust me, you do not want that.
- No, you don't. All right, you go left, I'll go right.
- FBI, freeze.
- Hands behind your back now.
- Make sure you check his waistband. He was holding it when he started running.
- Chill out, man. I ain't got a gun. [INAUDIBLE]
- OK. All right. Relax, we'll get you some medical attention.
- You shouldn't have started running, it never ends well.
- What the hell happened here?
- Where did you get this money?
- It's mine. I earned it.
- All right, so now we're going to need you to tell the truth. We watched you do the deal. So what, did you say Lorenzo some heroin or coke?
- I sold my kidney.